Playing craps online provides bettors with great odds at winning. It can be a bit intimidating at first but, is a lot of fun once you understand it!
When playing on Casinor.com there are many games that users can choose from. One of the most popular choices is playing craps. To someone who has never played, it may seem a bit intimidating. We have put together a guide to walk you through the basics and get you started.
1. There are literally dozens of wagers available when playing craps but, the game is basically structured around the pass line bet.
2. Chips are placed on the pass line on the craps layout by players. Some of the other possible bets will require the dealer to move your chips.
3. What is known as the pass sequence will start with a comeout roll. This is where the shooter will roll the dice.
4. If a 7 or 11 is rolled, pass bettors win. However, they lose if it is a 1,3 or 12. If any other number is rolled, it becomes the point.
5. If a point number is rolled on the comeout, then the shooter keeps rolling until the same number is rolled again (resulting in an even money payout), or a 7 is rolled and he loses.
6. In the case that the shooter makes his point, then he will keep rolling with a new comeout. If he does not, then he has what is referred to as sevens out and then the dice are given to someone else and they become the new shooter.
Craps can be as simple or complex as a bettor wants to make it. Bettors can bet on one number and either win or lose, or they can make a bet and wait for the shooter to roll a target number. They then hope for the shooter to roll that same number again.
The craps table layout can look a bit complicated. But, once you understand it, then it becomes very easy. Each area of the table signifies a different bet area. If you place your chips on the pass line then you are making what is known as a pass bet, this wager is based on multi rolls. If you place your chips within the box that shows pictures of the dice numbers 6 and 5, then you are making a bet on 11 based on one roll.
When you are playing craps online, you can make your bet by simply clicking the area no the layout screen.
It can take a bit of time and learning to understand the different bets that can be made. Some will have a greater payout than others, but some also require more wager than others. The odds are going to be different based on different areas of the table. While playing online can be a bit different than in person, both can provide great winnings for bettors once they get the hang of it.
When playing online, rather than an actual roll of the dice, the numbers are selected by a random number generator. This can be a bit different than having an actual shooter but still great odds.